This is the NIJ IIIA certified Special Ops Ballistic High Cut Helmet. It includes a sturdy NVG mount as well as a comfortable pad system. Available in multiple colors and sizes.
- Universal NVG mount with guaranteed no rattle fit
- NEW 4D Combat Pad ultra-comfort system with phase change technology, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter, while exceeding the US MIL-SPEC and outperforming all other pad systems in independent impact testing
- Industry leading ballistic proprietary thermoplastic aramid composite shell
- Removable suede split chin strap to allow for laundry, replacement or use of gas mask extender
- 4-point adjustment harness, Picatinny Rails, Helmet Velcro kit and Bungees
- NIJ 0106.01 Level IIIA, HP White 0401.01B Level IIIA and exceeds US mil spec for ACH helmet for 2, 4, 16, 64, 17 grain fragments.
- Protection against fragments from V50 450m/sec (1480 fps) to V50 700m/sec (2300 fps) according to STANAG 2920 (17gr FSP) and US MIL STD 662F.
- Small, medium, large and extra large (50-66cm head circumference)
medium, large and extra large
weight medium and large – 1.26 kg
weight extra large – 1.48 kg
- Standard colors are black, navy-blue olive drab. Most other colors are available as well as our new hydro dip process for camo colors.
- 4D Combat Pads System
- High Cut version